Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 3 March 2010

YAY FOR 100!!

All in all it's been an okay day... but Im not gonna sit here and dwell on the bad stuff 'cause as of today I reached 100 subcribers on youtube! =]

I know it sounds really stupid that Im so happy about 100 subscribers, when soooo many youtube guru's out there have like 100,000... but when I first started doing the videos on youtube I was unbelievably self-conscious, had about as much self-confidence as a snail, and honestly thought that I would get more 'haters' than anything else - but I'm so happy I've proved myself wrong and Im happy that Ive gained self-confidence in the process - not so much that I LOVE myself, but just enough so I can get up in the morning and actually look in the mirror haha! Especially, after the last few months I've had! =[

100 subscribers sound like NOTHING compared to the other guru's but I didn't set out to compete against them... I set out to do something that I'd enjoy doing, and I do!! I really really do! hehe

So... I love all my subscribers on youtube - especially all my loyal ones who comment and rate all my videos hehe.

You really don't realise how big a part youtube can actually become in your life. It's really weird - but I'm glad I chose to start doing the videos and I hope I gain more support from everyone on there and on here as well!

Special thanks to Neccie and Amanda - two other youtube guru's who have stuck by me from the very beginning!! Thanks so much for all your support! =]

Thanks for reading,
Chanel
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks for this "piece of heart"!
    You deserve all this, and this 100 subscribers are just the beginning....we gave you just a little key to open a much bigger gate where you'll hopefully find what you're looking for.

    Honestly I'm not feeling personally part of this, 'cause obviously I don't use make ups or other products you give a feedback for, but this has nothing to do with the support people can give you, regardless what are your words; there is something that has not sound or letters that goes beyond...reaching our feelings.What I've always appreciated is dedication and love doing something....

    I don't wanna make it longer, though I think you had to know where my rankings come from, and why I give you 5 stars.
    Hope you'll continue this way, never look at back...but use your mind to make up your own future.

    Vince
    x x x

    ReplyDelete