Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Youtube tutorial - Get ready quick.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of this look because my camera refused to co-operate with me (basically, the battery died and it takes forever to charge! lol) so here's the product information instead:

FACE:
Astral Moisturiser
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer - 4 Deep
GOSH Natural Blush - 39 Electric Pink

EYES:
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer - 4 Deep
Collection 2000 Trio Eyeshadow - 20 Eclipse
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara - 1 Black

LIPS:
Barry M Lip Paint - LP136 Golden Bronze
Barry M Limited Edition Lip Glos - LE1

This look was requested by chweety16. It was requested that I do a look suitable for early risers and busy bee's or even teenagers getting ready for school.

I will put up pictures of the looks that I do from now on, but for now, click here to go watch the video! =]

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment