Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 14 March 2010

Contest Entry - Rocking The Runway With Princess PinkCat

I was so not in the mood for make up when I woke up this morning. I had a shower, spent some time with the mother (Happy Mother's Day =D) and then I saw myself in the mirror and thought 'AHH! NEED MAKE UP!' haha... so I started playing around with my 120 pro palette, trying to come up with something and created this look:




Since it's kinda jazzy and funky, I thought I'd use it as my contest entry, for Princess Pinkcat rocking the runway contest! =]

Products used:
EYES:
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust - FGD24 Toffee
120 pro palette - Purple, Grey and Pink
2true Effortless Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
Collection 2000 Dazzling Gel Liner - 11 Shake it up!
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP10 Gold
L'oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes Technology Mascara - Black

FACE:
Astral Original Moisturiser
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer- 4 Deep
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - 2 Tender Touch
GOSH Natural Blush - 39 Electric Pink

LIPS:
Lush Sugar Lip Scrub - Bubblegum
Vaseline - Aloe Vera
NYC Lip Liner Pencil - 956
GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick - 127 Mulberry

The standard of everyone elses entries are amazing and extravagant so I wanted to keep it simple to show that 'Rocking the Runway' doesn't always mean extravagant... having said that I don't think I'll win coz as I said, everyone elses is so amazing! But I'm glad I entered! PrincessPinkcat was my first ever subscriber so from here on out, I will enter every single one of her contests!! Lol ... This wasn't really my original idea but maybe I'll enter with that later on as she's extended the contest hehe. So for now, this is my entry! =D

Thanks again to PrincessPinkcat for holding the contest, and good luck to everyone who's entered! =D

If you wanna enter yourself, click here!

For more pictures visit my facebook!

Here are a few more pics for you =] ... comment and let me know if you think I should do a tutorial for it, if not, lemme know what you think of it anyway! =D

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment