Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Thursday 4 March 2010

Today has been SUCH a long day and I only got home about an hour ago (it's 21:10 here now) but I wanted to write something on here... even though no one probably actually reads this stuff hehe.

I soooooooooooooooo didn't wanna get out of bed this morning... my room was sooo cold and I was so warm underneath my bed covers, I must have hit the snooze button on my phone alarm like 5 times before it literally didn't have a snooze button to press anymore HAHA - sneaky phone! xD ... And as a consequence, I was a whole 10 minutes late to my assessed practical at uni (you think I've learned my lesson now? Haha)... which could have been potentially the be all and end all of that particular module but I got there and one of the lab technicians was holding the door open and sneakily let me in hehe... she was a very nice woman! And she was wearing the prettiest coral lipstick - which is quite funny coz I'm wearing coral eyeshadow lol!!! xD

The practical was fun though... we were splitting up DNA! Hehe... but now I have a huge write up to do about it due in two weeks ... procrastination is my new best friend! Which is really bad, but hey ho! xD

And THEN, I had a 4 hour lecture on Pharmacokinetics as part of my Drugs and Therapeutics module... which, I have to say, is about the best lecture to have on a Thursday afternoon coz it's SO interesting! But yeah... that was about it. 9 and a half hours at uni straight... 'twas a long day! And on top of that I have to travel the three hours... hour and a half there and back on the HORRIBLE London Underground... and during rush hour - when people officialy release their inner animals!!! It's a true dog-eat-dog world on the London Underground during rush hour! Lol ... AND I have another early start tomorrow, but I finish at 1 so I'm only in for four hours, which isn't too bad hehe.

Im looking forward to doing some videos over the weekend!! =]

Anywhos and wotsits, Ima go and get some sleep now - just to make sure I dont end up hitting the snooze button again tomorrow morning (I say that now, but it'll be a different story when my alarm goes off... it's like the snooze button just screams "PRESS ME CHANEL! PRESS ME!!" Lol) ... omg... how weird would that be if alarm's could talk? O_O Lol

Night night all and to all Night night =]

And Vincenzo gets a special shoutout for his purely kind worded comment today on one of my blog posts! Thanks again Vincenzo! hehe

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xx

2 comments:

  1. the snooze button still wants to be pressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... and I didn't press it again and again this morning .... as days go by I realise I really have nothing to wake up for anymore. That and it's so warm under my duvet! lol

    ReplyDelete