Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day! =]



Can you honestly believe it's been a MONTH since Valentine's day? ONE WHOLE MONTH!! Lol... I can't believe how fast it's gone. I remember complaining about Valentine's Day like it was yesterday... but yesterday I was complaining about Mothers day and how much money I have to spend - money that I really don't have! Haha

So, my dad [the good ol' bank of Daddy], my brother and me got our mummy a nice big buncha red roses, a card, a nice box of Fererro Roche (is that how you spell it? lol) and my little brother and me made her some butterfly fairy cakes hehe. She's enjoyed the day so far, and she loved all the presents so, so far, so good!






Pink Butterfly Fairy Cakes- Buttercream icing in the middle =]

Hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day! =]

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xx


2 comments:

  1. LOL! It's meant to say card... My mum can't even drive lmao! :P

    x

    ReplyDelete