Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 26 March 2010

Miscellaneous: Splurge - Let me know what you think!

I have just come home after the longest day!! I didn't get to sleep 'til 3 in the morning because people either decide to call or text me at silly-hour, or my body refuses to just shut down for 8 hours - as tired as it may be!

Then, I went to work originally meant to be doing a 3 hour shift, but me being me I kindly covered the rest of my supervisors shift because she was sick and she's a reaaaaaaaaally nice lady - so I ended up working a 6 hour shift in total. "That's only 3 hours more!" I hear you say? But time draaaaaaaaags!

After work, Racheal and me attempted to go out for a drink at Bar 55 down in Camden Town. I say attempted because we queued for an hour before... not being served... so we left! I'm actually really annoyed at that - it really bugged me that after an hour of queuing up the guy takes our order, and then doesn't even make the drinks. Like the what the hell? He even ended up serving people who came after us! Not nice =[

So after LITERALLY standing for 9 and a half hours straight I have come home and am sitting at this desk because I have a new idea for myself =]

Every month I'm going to buy one expensive make up product or products. Blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, mascara etc. etc. and that item or bunch of items will be called my 'Splurge item/s' - because I figured I'm working hard for the money, so I deserve that little something at least once a month! I don't have anyone to treat me, so I might as well treat myself ;) hehe

So I wanted to ask you guys if you have any recommendations, let me know! - I'll also probably do a video when I buy the product, and will do a review on it. So if there's something you want a review on but it's too expensive for your liking let me know, and I'll see what I can do. Keep it within limits though people! I'm not gonna spend ridiculous amounts of money like £20 on a mascara - you can get £3.99 ones that work just as well, if not better. Trust me ;)

But let me know - even if it's a product that you use, or have been using and LOVE it! I wanna love it too! hehe

Thanks for reading,
Night night ;)

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment