Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 6 March 2010

Smokey Chocolate...

...and no I dont mean that literally lol. I did a new tutorial today and it's for the look that I was wearing in my Feb's Fab Faves! video.

I got fed up of wearing black eyeshadow all over my eye so I thought I'd go for brown instead, and it's turned out better than the black... I think so anyway =P

Personally... I would wear this look during the day (as with the all black look). But the all black look can border on emo if you wear it too dark or wear it too much! Lol... Not that that's a bad thing ... I have nothing against emo's ;) ... but I get bored easily - well, when it comes to make up anyway (always need a new look)! Haha =P  ... But yeah as I was saying - I would definitley wear this look out and about during the day, just because it is a lot more toned down than the all black. But don't get me wrong... I still think the all black look is totally sexy, but Im not planning on seducing anyone, anytime soon! ... Or am I? ;P

So anyways moving on... this look, I find, is a lot more simple to do than the Valentines Day Tutorial 2- Sexy black and red smokey eye! and it only involes using a few products too:

  1. Barry M Dazzle Dust - DD53 Chocolate (or any other dark brown eyeshadow you may have that has slight shimmer in it with a copper undertone)

  2. 120 Pro Palette - Copper colour (or any other copper you may have - doesn't need to be shimmery or anything... just as long as it's copper)

  3. Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black (or basically just a standard black eye liner - you can use pencil, liquid, gel ... anything!)

  4. L'oreal double extension mascara - beauty tubes technology (or any other mascara of your choice =] )
And that's everything you need! So once you've got all of that, click here to find out how to get the look and you're ready! - There's also a little cheeky wink from me to you in that video too ... just coz I felt cheeky ;) haha

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment