Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 10 July 2010

One Year Anniversary! =D

Yerp! Today marked my one year anniversary of making videos on youtube, and I can honestly say that I could NEVER have done it without all of the support my subscribers and everyone else has generously given me!

I remember sitting in front of the camera for the very first time with my horribly ungroomed eyebrows, filming my 'Grey and purple look'. I watch it now and I actually cringe at how posh my accent comes across and I remember how uncomfortable I was talking to myself - all in the hope that people would see it and subscribe (false hope maybe?) ... I must have done something right because I did gain subscribers, so I carried on making videos and here I am a year later with 187 subscribers (I know that's probably not that much for some of you but it's a lot for me, and it means a lot to me too), and over 20,000 views on one of my videos (I still can't believe that every time I say it haha).

I have to admit that I've learnt a lot about make-up in the last year and I'm 100% sure that I'll carry on learning more, and (unfortunately for my bank account) my make-up collection will continue to grow exponentially!

For now though, I'd just liked to throw out a MASSIVE thank you to all my subscribers... and once I start my job in September I'm definitely going to be having a contest to show how much I appreciate the support from you guys! Sure, I was laughed at, and still am by many I'm sure, but it's your support that means the most to me! =D

I hope I can continue to give you videos that you want to watch (remember to send me in your requests because that's how I know EXACTLY what you guys wanna watch) and I hope that you continue watching enjoy watching my videos!

Thank you guys soooooooooo much for everything!

Chanel
xxx

1 comment: