Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Thursday 1 July 2010

June Favourites

Here's a list of all the products featured in my June Favourites video.

If you would like a review on any of the products feel free to let me know by commenting either on this blogpost or under the video.

June 2010 Favourite Products:
1. Tresemme InstantRefresh Waterless Foam Shampoo - For Dry, Frizz Prone hair
2. E.L.F Shimmering Facial Whip - Lilac Petal
3. Nivea Visage Gentle Cleansing Facial Wipes
4. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket - Eric
5. Fraulein Angled Contour Brush
6. Fraulein Fine Liner Brush

Hope this post helps with any questions you may have. Again, if you have any questions about any product specifically please feel free to let me know! =]

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fraulein ?? never heard of them - please enlighten me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of them either until I bought the brush kit! Lol... It's a German make up brand. They do quite a bit of make up. I got the brush kit off Ebay. Fraulein do the 120 pro palette too. I purchased it for a friend. I haven't bought anything else, and I'm not too sure what the name of the ebay seller is, but if you search it I'm sure something will come up.

    Hope that helps you! =]

    Chanel
    xxx

    ReplyDelete