I had previously looked on the MAC website collection but nothing really caught my eye and made me think 'I HAVE to have that.' And when I went to the store this morning, I pretty much had the same reaction. However, there were those few products (obviously the ones I picked up) that I thought 'yes, I HAVE to have THAT!'
I have to say that I wasn't really too impressed with the eyeshadows or the blushes. The eyeshadows all had some type of taupes/browns or just plainly neutral colours really, which I'm quite bored of because having my skin tone, I tend to have a huge collection of all the neutral colours because they keep me in my 'comfort zone' when it comes to make up. The blushes however, were just colours that were either too light for me, or just colours that I wouldn't know how to work with on my skin tone - so I steered clear.
Here's a list of all the products that I picked up from the 'In The Groove' collection + pictures:
1. Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio - Togetherness
2. Frost Lipstick - Costa Chic (which I didn't think was part of the collection, but it was on the display - it's not part of the collection on the website either but I think they had it on display to replace 'Jazzed' which is sold out)
3. Cremesheen glass - You've got it
4. Mineralize Skin Finish - Petticoat
You've Got It
I also managed to pick another superglass in - Gift Wrap:
Other things I purchased on my day out:
1. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - #5 Honey
2. GOSH Pressed Powder - #03 Warm Sand
3. Revlon Foundation Brush
4. Cutex Nail Polish Remover
5. Naturalites False Eye Lashes - #070
For a review on any of the products, or if you want a tutorial using any of the products feel free to let me know!
Thanks fo reading,