Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 30 July 2010

Review - Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

Hey guys!

This is the first review I've done on video in a while purely because I think it's just much easier to write about it because I can keep it short and sweet, where-as in a video I tend to babble which means at the end of it I cut loads of the video out and it goes all choppy. However, this review was requested AND I absolutely LOVE this foundation (if you haven't already watched the video, that is pretty much the jist of it! lol).

Click here to go see the video.

Here's all the information that's provided on the box of the foundation:
Skin Foundation SPF 15
Lightweight, water-based foundation instantly hydrates and freshens.
For combination, normal and normal to dry skins.
-Hydrates skin and gives it an instantly fresh look.
-Buildable coverage evens out skin tone while looking completely natural.
-Long-wearing formula resists streaking.
-Provides broad-spectrum protection from sun's damaging rays.
Usage: Shake well before use.
Apply prior to sun exposure. WARNING: Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Dermatologist tested.

Thanks for reading this and if you have any further questions about the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 please feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help in any way I can!

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment