Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 15 October 2010

Miscellaneous: Long week =[

First things first, I have to say a BIG congrats to Renthead2400 for winning my first ever contest! hehe

Now let's move on to less important ramblings...


I am so thankful to say that this week is OVER! It's gone fast but none-the-less it's been a long, hard week.


I can't even begin to tell you what I did on Tuesday because I simply cannot remember anything about that day - it was the only fast day of the week.


I only realised how slow time has been going when I checked my diary today and realised I've only been back at uni for THREE weeks. It feels like it's been sooooooooooooooooo much longer - and I've got an even longer week next week because I have a 3 hour lecture everyday, plus two 7 hour shifts at work. I can safely say I'm gonna be knackered. The good thing is that while I'm busy with uni and work, the week tends to move a little bit faster. Time slows down, don't get me wrong but when you get to Friday you're like - where the hell did Monday go?!? Lol


It's getting a lot colder in London too, which is something I'm actually quite apathetic about at the moment. I normally like the cold weather because I like to wrap up warm and snuggle into a chunky knit scarf that just feels like a blanket around your neck - but it's not THAT cold enough yet. It's just cold enough to make sure you wear a jumper/jacket. So yes, I want it to get colder because this weather is stupid and I wanna wear my chunky scarves!! Lol


I also started a diet this week, because I have decided it is time for me to lose weight. =] 
I started on Monday and I've stuck to it so far. I'm not normally one to eat looooooads of chocolates and crisps or anything but when you know you have to cut them out completely, you start to walk past every shop that sells them thinking 'One won't do any harm - NO NO NO musn't go in' lol... and so far my will power has served me well and I haven't touched a single chocolate bar or packet of crisps this week. Let's just hope I can keep this up. Teehee. 


Last but not least, because this week has been so busy for me I haven't even got round to editing any of the videos that I filmed over the weekend. One of them being the long awaited and most requested: 'How do I do my eyebrows' video. I WILL edit them this weekend though, and I will also film more and edit THEM too - so I may just give you guys a real good dose of tutorials this weekend - maybe a Q&A video 'cause I have sooo many bloody questions to answer from my contest. I also have to start doing Halloween tutorials since they've been requested - it's late, I know. But better late than never, huh?


So, to sum up this random ramble about my week:
1. It's been a long week =[ - but next week will be even longer ='[
2. It's got cold =], but I want it to be colder =D
3. I'm on a diet ... that I'm actually sticking to! Lol =D
4. Keep a look out for a bunch of videos from me this weekend hehe =D


I'm actually surprised that I haven't managed to rant on about something awful in these miscellaneous random rambles lol... should I call them 'Random Rambles' from now on? Lol... It seems like a much more fun name for these kind of things! xD


Anyway... Have a great weekend and I shall hopefully have those videos up on my youtube channel this weekend too! =]


Lots of Love,


Chanel
xxx


P.S. I also finished reading my book this week and if none of you have seen the movie 'My Sister's Keeper' my dad recommends it. I haven't seen the movie but that's the book I finished this week and it's real good. There's a real good twist at the end. (My dad told me this because he watched the movie so obviously my nose was in the book every chance I got to read it - and it did actually turn out to be a good twist hehe)


Au revoir my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment