Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 10 October 2010

MAC Haul: Venomous Villains - Intro


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

I looooooooooooooooooove Disney so obviously I had to invest in this collection. I must admit that I think MAC, along with Disney, could have done a lot better where the products are concerned. But the packaging (and by that I mean the boxing) is amazing! Instead of sticking cartoon versions of the characters on the box packaging they've made each character into art and used the sketches. I love that this collection has the possibility to bring out the kid in all of us. The child in me never has really disappeared, and this collection just brings back all the memories of me sitting in front of the TV thinking "Eurgh... I hate you Cruella De Vil. COME ON DALMATIONS!! RUN RUN RUN!!" 

Anyways... let's talk about what I got from the collection. So, this collection is inpspired by four of the villains from the beautiful Disney world: Cruella De Ville, The Evil Queen, Maleficent and Dr. Facilier who is from the more recent Disney film 'The Princess and The Frog'. I didn't purchase anything from his part of the collection because nothing really caught my attention and well, let's face it, the character on the packaging is a big deal in this collection. I know it is for me! Hehe :P

Click the links below to see the seperate blog posts I've posted about what I got from each part of the collection:






No comments:

Post a Comment