Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 3 September 2010

Youtube Tutorial - MAC Fabulous Felines: Burmese Beauty



Howdy!


My fascination with this collection keeps on growing - and I actually don't think it's gonna stop. But for the time being my make up needs are safely satisfied.


I think Burmese Beauty is my favourite part (maybe because I'm part burmese, so Im partly bias? Lol) of the collection and has now stupidly made me want a Burmese cat haha xD


Here's a list of all the products I used:
EYES:
MAC Fluid Line - Dipdown
MAC Eyeshadow Quad - Burmese Beauty
MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner - Treat me nice
E.L.F Studio Eyebrow kit - Dark
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP21 Kiwi Lime
L'oreal double extension mascara
Eyelure Naturalites False Lashes - 070


FACE:
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15 - #5 Honey
GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW35
GOSH Pressed Powder - 03 Warm Sand
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Comfort
MAC Blush - Melba


LIPS:
GOSH Velvet Touch Lip Primer
NYC Lip Liner Pencil - #954
Barry M Lip Paint - LP136 Toasted
MAC Tinted Lipglass - Jealous


Brushes:
Inglot 28PO
Fraulein Medium Flat shader brush*
MAC 217
Revlon Foundation Brush
Revlon Concealer Brush
Barry M Blush Brush
Fraulein Blush Brush (Small)*
Fraulein Powder Brush* 
Fraulein Lip Brush*


*All Fraulein brushes came as part of a 24pc brush set which was purchased on ebay in September 2009.




Click here to go watch the tutorial


Thanks for reading


Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment