Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Thursday 2 September 2010

MAC Haul: Fabulous Felines

Hallo there!


The Fabulous Felines collection has been released (big YAY) and is MAC's Autumn/Fall collection for 2010.
The collection is split into three parts:
- Palace pedigreed - a collection consisting of rich royals such as purples, blues and smokey greys. A great collection for evening looks!


- Leopard Luxe - great collection with colours such as sandy yellows/tan, pale peachy/oranges, and creamy golds.


- Burmese Beauty - a collection of greens, browns and golden olives.


As I didn't buy anything from their last few collections I decided that the money that I saved from those would inevitably be spent on products from this collection. I also managed to pay for some of it using some gift cards I had received, so I was pretty lucky to have saved up.


Anyway... here's what I purchased (sorry there aren't any pictures of what I got, but as I've said before in previous recent blogposts, my camera's dead so I won't be able to put up pictures of hauls and things for a while - I'm barely managing to get up pictures of the looks that I do):
From Palace Pedigreed:
MAC Frost Lipstick - Cunning
MAC Tinted Lipglass - Best of Breed
MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - Signature Blue


From Leopard Luxe:
MAC Eye Shadow Quad - Leopard Luxe (Wild by nature, Notoriety, Style Predator, Furiously Fabulous)
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Drive Me Wild (love the name of that one hehe ;) )


From Burmese Beauty:
MAC Eye Shadow Quad - Burmese Beauty (Prized, Burmese Beauty, Skintone 2, Showstopper)
MAC Tinted Lipglass - Jealous
MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - Treat me nice




Quick review on what I got:
I've always been sceptical about purchasing MAC items from their website without seeing it in it's true form as sometimes the colours can be different to what they are in reality, but I decided to take a chance with this collection - and I was pleasantly suprised. 

I'm greatly happy with all the products that I purchased. I'm so happy with them all that I wouldn't be able to pick out a favourite product for a while, until I start using one particular product again and again ... and again!




To check out each part of the collection click on the one you want to see and it'll take you straight to the MAC online page! Happy shopping! =D
- Palace Pedigreed
- Leopard Luxe
- Burmese Beauty


Click here to watch the haul on my youtube channel.


Thanks for reading,


Let me know what you got, if anything, from the collection and/or what do you think about the full collection?!?


Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment