Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 12 November 2010

Random Ramblings: Hard week for the chicken =[

Hey guys!


I have had a hard week. I've been feeling really down recently, and extremely anti-social =[  ... not so great when you know you have to start uploading some more video's and stuff onto youtube but this week has just been awful!


This week was supposed to be my reading week at uni - which basically means that I get a week where I don't have to go in for lectures or anything, but I have to stay at home and read, or y'know, study. But obviously, I don't think any student really gets much done during reading week because there will always be a day where you have to go into the lab and do experiments and crap (yer, experiments sound cool right? Not when you do pretty much the same one all the damn time =[ ) ... and then I'm guessing that pretty much every student has some type of part time job which would inevitably take up some time during the week.


So, with all that to bare in mind, I had work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and my work pretty much takes up the whole day because it takes me 2 hours to go there and 2 hours to come back home - with a 7 hour shift in between. I also had to go into uni for (yep, you guessed it...) LABS on Tuesday between working. Because of all that, my so called reading 'week' has whittled down to reading '2 days' ... oh and plus the weekend but I fully intend to go out on Saturday - AT THE VERY LEAST.


Thursday and Friday (my two ACTUAL reading days) have consisted of studying and writing my essay which is due in, in just over a week and also studying for an exam I have in also, just over a week - not looking forward to the exam to be honest, but hey ho, what can ya do? 


I also spent Thursday night curled up alone in my room crying to the sound of Taylor Swift's new album - Speak Now (obviously there were other reasons too lol). Truly her best album yet, by far - and hasn't failed to make me cry every single time I listen to it. Her lyrics are so beautifully truthful and straight to the point, yet understanding at the same time, and that's what I really love about Taylor Swift. Her writing. 


It's Friday night now, and I still feel really quite down and lonely to be honest. And I know that you guys probably don't want to read any of this, or possibly don't even care. I don't blame you really, but in that case, you should have stopped reading a long time ago =P


Anyway, I shall go drown my sorrows else where now and hopefully the weekend will see a better, happier, more 'Chanel' version of me! =] Fingers crossed.


Thanks for reading,


Chanel
xxx


P.S. This miserable weather in London really doesn't make it any better =[

3 comments: