I've done quite a few tutorials on how to create a purple smokey eye, and I'll probably do more in the future, but I was requested to do one during my contest so here it is. This is a very subtle looking purple smokey eye if worn without the falsies, and with them the look just screams evening glamour.
I decided to use all MAC eyeshadows, which are pretty new to my collection as I'm currently putting a 'purple palette' together. Eyeshadows used in this tutorial are some of the eyeshadows that are in that palette so far.
I know I've been slacking loads recently, and I know I always go away for ages and then come back and always have an excuse - but I have been sick and truthfully I'm still recovering. Uni is keeping me so busy as well - it's really hard to keep on top of everything but I really really really promise that I will be trying so much harder to do more videos. And a lot harder to keep blogging as well hehe - Im sure I'll be doing more of it when I'm in India during December =]
Anyway... here's a list of all the products I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon - #5
- MAC Eye Shadow - Beautiful Iris, Stars 'n' Rockets, Fig. 1, Parfait Amour, Digit
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Zero
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Hustle
- MAC False Eye lashes - #36
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- MAC Superglass - Gift Wrapped
- Johnson and Johnsons Day Moisturiser
- GOSH Velvet Touch Face Primer
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation - #5 Honey
- GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW35
- ELF Mineral Booster - Sheer
- MAC Blush - Melba
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip - Pink Lemonade
No pictures for this look I'm afraid... I did have them but I lost my memory card =[
Sorry, but you can check out the tutorial to find out what it looks like.
Thanks for reading,