Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Monday 28 May 2012

YouTube Tutorial: How to apply false eyelashes!

Hey Everyooooooone!


Firstly, I hope everybody is making the best of this beautiful weather that we have been greeted with every morning in London for the past week. It's unusual so do make the most of it!


Secondly, I'm sorry that I haven't done any tutorials for a while. I had my exams all through May so I was understandably preoccupied. 


Thirdly! I have had loads of requests to do this tutorial, so I decided to do it today! :)


Products I used:


EYES
- MAC Paint Pot - Barestudy
- MAC Eyeshadows - Call Me Bubbles (from 'Call Me Bubbles' Quad), Wedge and Bisque
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Zero (any black eye pencil will do)
- Ardelle Lashes #109
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara 


FACE
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation 
- MAC Mineralize Skin finish - Comfort


LIPS
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Red Dahlia




Hope the tutorial is helpful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment