WOO FOR MY 100TH BLOG POST! (Only took me two years to get here haha)
Anyways... here's my fun, colourful tutorial that I promised you all.
I came up with this look because I was playing around with my Barry M dazzle dusts and I really wanted to share this with you guys coz it's so pretty - well I think so anyway.
I didn't originally intend on creating a look inspired by a mermaid's tail but I once completed the colours just reminded me of the beautiful colours of a mermaid's tail - even though they're not real lol
Okay so anyway, here's the list of the products that I used:
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation - NC42
- MAC Blush Breath of Plum
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Barry M Dazzle Dusts - 78; Kingfisher and 99; Bright Indigo
- MAC Eyeshadow - Bisque and All That Glitters
- MAC Quad (from Shop/Cook collection) - Call Me Bubbles
- MAC FluidLine - Blacktrack
- Naturalites Eylures #100
- Barry M Lip Pencil - 2 Dark Pink