Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Thursday 1 March 2012

Look of the Month: February is Sweet Joy/Venomous Villains Tutorial

Heya guys!

I can't believe February is over already! Even with one day extra is felt so short :(

On the plus side, though, we're moving into spring now and spring/summer are my favourite seasons for fashion and makeup coz it means you have so much fun with colour!! And there's a tutorial coming up soon where I use lots of that fabulous colour stuff ;)

For now here is the next instalment of the Look of the Month series - February is Sweet Joy!!

I know this look and last month's look are quite bland, non-colourful and boring but bear in mind that this is the make up that I wear to work and uni everyday so I like to keep things simple and sweet. This look is slightly different however, since you can wear it with any colour lipstick and cheek and you can even change the way you wear your eyeliner and it'll look like a different look everytime ;)

I'm not wearing anything on my face apart from my moisturiser because I don't like wearing foundation to work - I work near ovens and it gets very hot so my foundation just ends up feeling slippery on my skin. You could wear tinted moisturiser though, if you still wanted a little bit of coverage!


EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Bare Study PaintPot
- MAC eye-shadow: Sweet Joy (this was a limited edition shadow so you could use ricepaper if you wanted to - they're exactly the same and ricepaper is part of MAC's permanent line) and Wedge
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero (any black eyeliner will work)
- Maybelline One by One Mascara

LIPS:
- MAC Lipstick - Heartless (again, this is limited edition so any red lipstick will work - but like I said above you don't have to wear red, you can wear any colour lipstick you want, but I find red or pink work best.)

CHEEKS:
- MAC Blush - Bite of an Apple (also limited edition)


Excuse the state of my hair - I don't know what happened to it at the back but my hair was like this in all the pictures I took =[


No comments:

Post a Comment