I've been using the naked palette a lot recently so today I decided to use something different before I hit pan on some of the best eye shadows I own! Hopefully, I'll be purchasing the Naked 2 palette within a couple of weeks... I can't wait!
Anyway, this look uses coppering by MAC - a true, firey copper colour! I love this colour and it is most definitely one of my favourite colours by MAC. I've had it in my collection for a while but I only really wear it in summer or autumn - but today I decided different.
I figured, why do I only have to wear copper colours during autumn? Or a bright colour, like coppering during summer? Why not wear something like this on a gloomy winters day? So, that's exactly what I did.
Here's a list of the products I used:
- MAC Paintpot - Indianwood
- MAC Eye shadow - Coppering, Handwritten, Girlie and Bisque
- Benefit Big Gal Eyeliner (for waterline ... I think this is one step I forgot to mention in the video)
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- Maybelline One by One Mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation with SPF 15 - NC42
- MAC Blush - Melba (a couple of other options are given in the video)
- MAC Lipglass - Strange Potion (Limited Edition - any other peachy lip colour/gloss will work... or keep your lips nude ;) )
Hope you liked the tutorial,
Take care guys,