Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 28 January 2011

Miscellaneous: DON'T EVER DO A BIOLOGY DEGREE!!

WHAT A STRESSFUL WEEK!! Oh my goodness... I was almost at the point of hyperventilating last night because I was panicking at the amount of work that has piled up on my desk. I have a crazy amount of work due in before March 7th and it really is getting the better of me! BUT... As from today I have moved into the library (yes, I am joking xD ... I haven't completely lost the plot just yet)... As in, if anyone ever needs me chances are I will be in the library as of today! Lol


My arm is KILLING me as well... I had to carry 2 massive textbooks home on the train =[


I'm gonna go now and have a really nice long bath, and sing 'til my heart's content ... because I just deserve to relax a little after the week I've had. I bought some really nice clothes today from New Look... and some funky jewellery ... I'll post some pictures at a later date.


But this is my official warning, do not ever do a biology degree!! Lol... Though I'm sure other degree's are just as hard if not harder... MEDICINE for example would be like an extra 3 years of HARDER! ...And to think I wanted to do that O_O


The best part of my week was well... getting to play some fruit slicing game on a friends iPhone (I refuse to buy one myself coz I don't like them... but give me that game any day HAHA) and I had a lecture this week on Brain Development... It was honestly the most interesting and fascinating lecture I've had since I started uni... I was actually sad when it was over! Haha


I think this is possibly the shortest blog post since I've come back from India lol... I'll leave it here! 


Take care guys... thanks for reading!


Chanel Hicken 


xxx

1 comment:

  1. aw nice to know ur stil alive, good luck with all your work u star biology student, i remember the days in lived in the library lol ah the gud old days lmao!

    ReplyDelete