Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Product Rave: - GOSH Nail Lacquer's

Hey guys!

GOSH is a cosmetic company that is sold in the UK (not too sure where else it's sold but I know it's not available in the US, sorry =[ ) only in Superdrug. Personally, I find it's a fantastic drugstore brand that might provide products with a drugstore price, but has 'high-end make up worthy' quality. My GOSH collection has grown over the last year or so since I found out how great they are; from eyeliners to brushes to eyeshadows. But my latest addition to my GOSH collection is a series of their nail lacquers.

I have quite a few of them but more recently I bought two new colours - Miss Grey and Miss Mole.

Miss Grey - This is a great colour. I've wanted a grey nail polish for ages and when I saw this one I just knew I had to pick it up.



Miss Mole - I actually saw this colour on my hairdressers nails and loved it so much, but couldn't quite get my hands on the exact nail polish she had used. This is a great dupe, and I love it! =D

In general, I love all of the GOSH Nail Lacquers just because they're such great quality. And more often than not, GOSH is 3 for 2 in Superdrug so they're cheap too ... which is always a plus ;)

There are many advantages to these GOSH Nail Lacquers. The consistency is great, with most of the colours you only need one coat of the nail lacquer to get the true, opaue colour, and they dry pretty quickly too. The brush also helps with easy application.

The main disadvantage is that there isn't a wide variety of colours just yet - hopefully they'll continue to build on their collection, as will I. But the colours they do have are certainly unique and worth buying.

Tried them? Let me know your verdict ;)

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

2 comments:

  1. whoa, i love Miss Grey, i need to get my hands on it as soon as i go to london and find gosh :-)
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up Miss Mole today and decided to do a bit of googling before applying it. I'm looking forward to trying it! I was going to get Miss Grey a couple of weeks ago, but sadly had no money with me at the time and when I went back it had sold out. :(
    x

    ReplyDelete