I cannot believe it's already August. It's probably the most favourite time of year for me because it means that my birthday is right around the corner (which, as I get older, isn't really a good thing) and it also means that autumn is closing in on us, and autumn is by far my favourite season =D
Anyway... here are my August favourites. As I said in the video, I can't take any pictures of the collection because annoyingly my camera has decided to break itself (literally... it broke and no-one knows how so I'm sticking to "it broke itself").
1. MAC Paint Pot - Groundwork
2. MAC Eye Shadow - Wedge
3. MAC Eye Shadow - Handwritten
4. Barry M Dazzle Dust - DD82 Mint Green
5. Johnson and Johnson Facial Moisturiser - Dreamy Skin Night Moisturiser and Daily Essentials Facial Moisturise with SPF15
6. MAC Blush - Melba
7. MAC Brush 217 Blending Brush
8. Inglot Brush 28PO
9. GOSH Nail Lacquers - Miss Mole, Miss Grey and Wild Lilac
10. Inglot Brush cleanser
GOSH Nail Lacquer Mini Review (feat. Miss Mole and Miss Grey)
Youtube Video - August Favourites
If you have any further questions about any of the products or would like a review on any of the products please feel free to either comment below this blogpost or below the video.
Thanks for reading,